Document Summary


Decision B.10/2

Following the discussion with respect to the National Implementing Entity, the Board decided:
(a) To postpone the decision on the accreditation of the National Implementing Entity applicant until additional information and clarifications are obtained from the applicant, and to take a decision on the accreditation of the applicant at the eleventh meeting of the Adaptation Fund Board;
(b) To authorize the Accreditation Panel to conduct a field mission to the applicant if it deems it necessary to do so;
(c) To approve in principle the budgetary implications of such a field visit, estimated at US $22,000; and 
(d) To make a provision of US $22,000 for such a field visit in the budget of the Accreditation Panel.




Attachment Type Size