NIE providing South-South Cooperation
Agence pour le Développement Agricole (ADA)
Mr. Hamid FELLOUN
+2125 37 57 37 52 / +2126 61 11 02 42
Ms. Meryem ANDALOUSSI
+2125 37 57 38 13 / +2126 61 56 57 81
South-South Cooperation Experience
Between 2014 and 2016, the Agency for Agricultural Development (Agence pour le Développement Agricole; ADA) has provided technical support and deployed the following principal actions:
- ADA is currently supporting national entities from the public, private and banking sector in the accreditation process for direct access to climate finance.
- ADA has facilitated several national workshops on direct access to climate finance in the presence of African and Arab countries.
- ADA has co-organized with the Adaptation Fund, two international workshops on climate finance and accreditation process for the benefit of Francophone African countries and countries of the MENA region.
- ADA is continuously improving its governance in the Sustainable Development area by putting in place tools listed below and which will be shared within the framework of South South Cooperation:
- The Environmental and Social Safeguards Policy
- The Investigation Function Manuel
- The management procedure manual for projects proposals to be submitted for direct access
- ADA is currently supporting two entities of the Democratic Republic of Congo on the formalization of adaptation projects to the Climate Change.
- ADA is solicited to support entities from African countries in the process of accreditation with the AF, such the Chad and the Comoros Islands.
- ADA except to provide support, as delivery partner, for the entities seeking assistance for accreditation process or for formalizing funding proposals for adaptation projects.