Fundecooperacion of Costa Rica technical assistance grant for the Environmental and Social Policy (TA-ESP) seeks to enhance the capacity of Fundecooperacion to assess and manage environmental and social related issues and its compliance with the Adaptation Fund’s Environmental and Social Policy.
Specific activities by Fundecooperacion for the readiness grant include:
- Development of guidelines for screening projects and baseline adjustments. Define indicators for each principles.
- Development of procedures manual/guidelines for undertaking projects for environmental and social risks assessment: a) Creation of a toolbox for the application of the principles; b) Identification of a basic legal framework and the respective check list for each principles; c) Procedures for involving stakeholders; d) Follow-up on the indicators.
- Application for stakeholders consultation.
- Inclusion in the guidelines for receiving and resolving complaints.
- Workshops for the Executing Entities of each of the projects on the relevant tasks related to the implementation of E&S Policy.
- Design and development of infographic material to the manuals and guidelines.
|Inception Report||265 KB|
|Project completion report||278 KB|
|Project document||108 KB|