The Centre de Suivi Ecologique (CSE) of Senegal technical assistance grant for the Environmental and Social Policy (TA-ESP) seeks to enhance the capacity of CSE to assess and manage environmental and social related issues and its compliance with the Adaptation Fund’s Environmental and Social Policy.
Specific activities by CSE for the readiness grant include:
- Review of national procedures and development of guidelines for screening projects for environmental and social risks.
- Review of national procedures and development of guidelines for undertaking projects for environmental and social risks assessment and for formulating risks management plan.
- Review of national procedures, policies and guidelines and development of environmental and social risk policy for public disclosure and consultation.
- Development of a transparent and effective grievance mechanisms.
- Training (3) of staff to carry out relevant tasks related to the implementation of E&S Policy.
- Translation of documents.
|Inception Report||315 KB|