Work Update Report – October 2022
No work update report was presented.
Work Update Report – March 2022
AFB/EFC.29/Inf.2 -The AF-TERG is completing the second year of implementation of its three-year work programme (FY21-23), and the trajectory remains positive despite the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The AF-TERG is pleased to present the following update on its key work elements, as follows:
- The draft Evaluation Policy is presented to the EFC for consideration and recommendation for Board approval;
- An information document on Phase 1 of the thematic evaluation of the Fund’s work on Innovation;
- An information update on the on-going ex post evaluation work.
Work Update Report – October 2021
AFB/EFC.28/Inf.2 – Since the last update to the Ethics and Finance Committee and Board on 17 March 2021, the most significant elements of work are as follows:
- The recently concluded mid-term review (MTR) of the AF Medium-Term Strategy (MTS). This includes findings and recommendations that pertain to completion of the current MTS as well as to inform the development of the next AF medium-term strategy;
- An information update on the development of the draft Evaluation Policy which is intended to replace the current Evaluation Framework;
- An information update on the on-going ex-post evaluation work.
Work Update Report – March 2021
AFB/EFC.27/Inf.1 – The AF-TERG presents a work update to the Ethics and Finance Committee in the following sections; (a) Progress update on the AF-TERG’s work programme and budget to the EFC in conjunction with the oral presentation by the Chair of the AF-TERG, and (b) Response to the EFC and Board’s request for further detail on a previous proposal made by the AF-TERG for EFC / Board member participation in Project Working Groups (since renamed to Advisory Groups).
The most significant elements of our work, since the last update to the EFC and Board on 10 October 2020 include the completion of the evaluation synthesis, and the initiation of two critical pieces of work, namely, the mid-term review of the MTS, and the initiation of the review and revision of the Evaluation Framework, both of which are progressing well.
Work Update Report – October 2020
AFB/EFC.26.b/Inf.1 – As part of the reporting to the Ethics and Finance Committee, the AF-TERG is introducing this work update report format that will be used to report to the EFC in conjunction with the oral presentation by the Chair of the AF-TERG as frequently as deemed appropriate. The report covers the work that the AF-TERG has been conducting since June 2020, when the Board approved the AF-TERG Strategy and Work Programme, feeding into its long-term outcomes.